Wednesday, November 2, 2011
CLOSED-DOOR CONNECT & COLLABORATE
Join your peers to discuss timely topics at this fun and informal opening closed door session facilitated by CGI’s consulting practice. Discussion topics will be chosen by the attendees prior to the event. This session is for credit grantors only to enable candid dialogue among all.
- New Technology- Which tools have been providing the largest return on investment? What has proven to be a bust?
- Social Media – What is your organization doing to harness the power of the social sphere?
- Vendor Management – What functions have you outsourced to third parties? What’s worked and what will you never do again?
- Business Intelligence – Is the management dashboard becoming increasingly important to your operations? How are your BI strategies evolving?
- Customer Based Collections – Nirvana or black hole?
- Investments for the future – Where is your organization ‘doubling down’?
Limited seating available. Be sure to register today!