Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70113
Couldn't make the conference? Don't worry!
"Like" us on Facebook to view pictures from the event.
17th Annual National Collections & Credit Risk Conference
March 20-22, 2013
Hyatt Regency New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
Register Online Now. Or call Glen Van Dusen at
(212) 803-6072 or Ingrid Olsen at (212) 803-8456.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from some of the best in the collections & credit risk industry. Hear from industry practitioners who have demonstrated a high-level of knowledge and experience in their field. Our esteemed speaker faculty includes company executives from BBVA Compass, Discover Financial Services, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Wells Fargo & Co and many others.
- See first-hand current strategies that are working. Hear from SPRINT during case study presentation: Sprint Case Study: Going from Last to First in Customer Care and hear from VERIZON WIRELESS on Achieving Cost & Compliance Goals while Increasing Contact Rates.
- Build your professional resource. From speaker presentations, handouts, notes from sessions, and peers you meet, you can acquire an arsenal of information that you can take back to the office to reference later when working on business projects at the office.
- Get direct access. Get your questions answered by dozens of leading vendors who understand your business challenges and are serious about helping you get the right solutions.
- Personalize your learning experience. Choose sessions from three specialty tracks in Credit Risk & Technology, Operations/Strategy, and Regulation and Legislation, to openly explore critical issues directly impacting your business.
About the Conference
Join our conversation at the 17th Annual National Collections & Credit Risk Conference with hundreds of senior executives from across the U.S. and other countries as we share in-depth, the most relevant information relating to regulatory changes affecting the collections & credit risk industry, plus best practices capable of propelling your collections processes into future growth and profitability.
We plan to continue to provide you and other senior level executives the perfect opportunity to stay ahead of the curve through workshops, case studies, interactive panel discussions and presentations covering the most top-of-mind topics affecting the collections & credit risk industry.